Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Its Been a Long Time, I know

We'll maybe not that long, but it has been a while since I've posted: over two years, actually.

I had thought to write on the blog that came with my WIX website (finally constructed about a year and a half ago) but I found that the complicated process of adding images deterred me from doing very much at all with it.

I'm sure that I'm showing my age but I have come to realize that Blogspot is much easier for me to use, which means that it doesn't take me forever to put a post together, which in turn means that I can be a bit more faithful to posting from time to time.  



In the meantime, this is the commission that I'm working on at the moment.  In the center are the figures of Jesus and Saint Joseph.  On their left is the Patriarch Joseph and on their left is Saint John the Theologian (aka as John the Evangelist) with an angel whispering in his ear.   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment